- Insurance Services
- Auto, Home & Personal Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Business Owners Package Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Hotel & Motel Hospitality Insurance
- Professional Liability (E&O) Insurance
- Surety Bonds
- Workers' Compensation Insurance
- - View All Business
- Life & Health Insurance
- Policy Service
Rental Property Insurance
If you own a rental or investment property, you should make sure that you carry adequate rental property insurance coverage. Accidents may occur and ultimately cause damage to your investment property. If you do not have the necessary insurance, you will be responsible for the full financial cost.
Owning an investment property brings with it a large degree of liability. In addition to the building itself, you may be responsible for injuries received by others while they are on your property. You could also be held responsible for damage to their belongings.
Types of Properties Include:
- Commercial Property
- Vacant Property & Land
- Rental Home
- Commercial Investment
- Residential Investment
Eshenbaugh Insurance offers free, comparative quotes on rental / investment property insurance from multiple insurance carriers so you can get the best possible rate.
Want to see how much we can save you? Just request a quote to find out.